What has changed on your Zenchef dashboard:
- Your navigation bar
Your main navigation bar is now divided into 4 sections :
- ZenBook section: you'll find you new reservations book as well as your floor plan.
- ZenSite section: from there, you'll be able to amend your website content (menu, photos, events...) as well as its template.
- ZenReviews section: this category gathers all of the Zenchef reviews as well as reviews from other online directories.
- ZenMarketing section : this is the communication part of your dashboard. You'll be able to send newsletters and manage your clients lists from there.
- Your reservations book and your floor plan
In Zenbook, your reservations book has evolved. You can check out your reservations by taking a look at your seating plan, your reservations book or the at the calendar.
In your reservations list, you can sort bookings according to the number of people or arrange them in alphabetical order. To do so, just click name or Persons (Pax).
You still can change the reservation status by clicking the pen icon on the right of each booking.
You can make researches in your reservations list thanks to an optimised search bar that gives results in real time as soon as you enter a letter.
You can add decorations (wall, windows, stairs...) in your floor plan from your Settings section.
- Direct access to your help center and to the referral program
By clicking the name of your restaurant, in the drop-down menu, you can access the help center directly by selecting help and take part in our referral program by selecting Recommend us.