1. Updates in your booking system
- Possibility to make some fields mandatory when you record a booking
In the new Book a table tab available in the settings of your Zenchef dashboard, you can now make some fields of information mandatory or optional (first name, title, phone number, email, country...).
You can also display in your booking form some fields allowing you to note down customers' comments, private comments, the name of the staff member who wrote down the booking, as well as a link or the prescriber.
- New Prescribers section
In the new Prescribers section of your settings, you can add all of the prescribers you are working with. By adding them there, you will be able to select them from the list that will show up when you enter a booking in your system.
- Possibility for your customers to subscribe to your newsletters following their booking request
Before the final confirmation of their booking request on your website, the customer will be able to choose wether to receive or not newsletters from you by ticking a checkbox at the end of the form.
2. Updates in your customers files
- Edition of your customers files from their booking
You can now edit your customers contact details from their booking request.
- New information can be added in your customers files :
- date of birth
- professional phone number and email
- adrdess, city and zip code