1- Customers status
In the Settings section--> customers files -->Automatic customer status, your customers can be automatically assigned with a status depending on the number of bookings made in your restaurant. The status is symbolised by a colored icon on the booking, under the customers' name.
- Regular >= 0 bookings - (grey icon)
- Good customer >= 4 bookings - (purple icon)
- Very good customer >= 8 bookings - (blue icon)
- Excellent customer >= 12 bookings - (green icon)
Benefit : these information will allow you to personnalise your customers' experience and even anticipate the requests of your best customers.
2- Possibility to blacklist customers
You can now blacklist some customers following their no-shows by ticking a box in their customer file. An icon will show up when they make a booking request.
Benefit : this will prevent you from relying on some customers that didn't show up in the past.
3- Retention rate
The retention rate of customers is calculated automatically and will segment the customer database according to the frequency of their visits in the restaurant. The following segments are now available :
- New : the retention rate has not yet been calculated, booking in the future for a new client, only no-show or cancellations
- Lost : the client has not been here for more than a year
- To follow up with : The customer came in the last 12 months, but not in the last 3 months
- Recent : The client came for the first time in the last 3 months
- Regular : The client came on two different quarters in the last twelve months, not in the last quarter
- Very regular :The client has come on 3 different quarters over the last 12 months not on the last quarter OR The client has come in the last 3 months and at least another time in the last twelve months
- Frequent :The customer came in the last quarter and at least two other quarters in the last twelve months
This retention rate is displayed in the customer cards.
Benefit : determine the regular customers to provide them with a customised experience and set up communication campaigns to make some lost customers come back (for instance, by sending them special offers).
4- Change of icon
When the reservation source is the online booking system, it is symbolised by the following blue icon @ (instead of the Zenchef logo).
5- Drag&drop bookings
On your reservations book, you can now :
- drag&drop your bookings, from a table to another, and from one room to another
- assign a booking to several tables, assign several bookings to one table
- identify at a glance all the reservations of a table
Benefit : the use of this feature is more ergonomic, user-friendly and saves you time.
1- Recipients' segmentation
New segments are now available in the newsletters' recipient lists :
- Male clients
- Female customers
- English customers
- Italian customers
- French customers
- Spanish customers
- Good customers
- Very good customers
- Excellent customers
- Lost customers
- Customers to follow up with
- Recent customers
- Regular customers
- Very regular customers
- Frequent customers
Benefit : you can now send targeted newsletters (for instance, send invites to special events to your best customers...).
2- Newsletters statistics
You now have access to your newsletters statistics and to the number of emails delivered, opened...
Benefit : if one of your newsletter has a good open rate, that can inspire you when you choose your next email subject (For instance : "Special offer tonight at Tonio's", etc...).