There's a new navigation bar in your Zenchef dashboard, in the left column.
The aim is to make it easier for you to understand our offer. The change involves a reorganization of the links as well as an evolution in the vocabulary used.
There are now three different categories in your dashboard:
- The Customer managementcategory includes the bookings, the reviews as well as the Customer database.
Aim: Make it simpler for you to enter and manage all of your bookings from your digital book of reservations.
- My online presence category allows you to manage your website and its content as well as your e-reputation.
Aim: Help you gain control of your online reputation.
- Communicate : this category is made of the newsletters section and the recipients list section.
Aim: Develop an exclusive relationship with your customers by maintaining regular contact with them.
We also made other small changes:
- The Reservation - Service tab is now "Book of reservations" in the category Customer management.
- The Pending bookings has been replaced by "Reservations to confirm".
- My restaurant tab is now labeled "My website".
- Last but not least, you have direct access to your online menus from the "Online Menus" tab.