Easter is nearly upon us ! As usual, we wanted to provide you with some tips so you can make the most of this family holiday.
- First of all, if you’re taking reservations for Sunday March 27th, don't forget to open the bookings from here.
- Temporarily change your cover photo on your website and Facebook. You can find free high quality pictures on online free ressources.
- Post the event on your website and social media platforms. It's important to place all the information there and to communicate about the Easter activities in your restaurant.
- Sending newsletters to get your restaurant noticed is also necessary.
- Easter is a family affair so you need to focus on families and kids! Give them a chance to hunt and paint Easter eggs and consider a kid-friendly menu.
- A Buffet is also a very sought-after menu during Easter.
- Go all out on the Eggs ( fried, scrambled, Benedict, omelets...)
- Start a contest : fans who share your Easter posts get a chance to win a special prize.
Need some inspiration to promote your restaurant? Check out what some of our customers did!
Alexander's Restaurant Newsletter :
There's even a link redirecting to the Easter Menu/Event! Smart, right?
The event posted on Billings' Website :