In the Settings section--> customers files -->Automatic customer status, your customers can be automatically assigned with a status depending on the number of bookings made in your restaurant. The status is symbolised by a colored icon on the booking, under the customers' name.
- Regular >= 0 bookings - (grey icon)
- Good customer >= 4 bookings - (purple icon)
- Very good customer >= 8 bookings - (blue icon)
- Excellent customer >= 12 bookings - (green icon)
Benefit : these information will allow you to personnalise your customers' experience and even anticipate the requests of your best customers.
Possibility to blacklist customers
You can now blacklist some customers following their no-shows by ticking a box in their customer file. An icon will show up when they make a booking request.
Benefit : this will prevent you from relying on some customers that didn't show up in the past.
The retention rate of customers is calculated automatically and will segment the customer database according to the frequency of their visits in the restaurant. The following segments are now available :
- New : the retention rate has not yet been calculated, booking in the future for a new client, only no-show or cancellations
- Lost : the client has not been here for more than a year
- To follow up with : The customer came in the last 12 months, but not in the last 3 months
- Recent : The client came for the first time in the last 3 months
- Regular : The client came on two different quarters in the last twelve months, not in the last quarter
- Very regular :The client has come on 3 different quarters over the last 12 months not on the last quarter OR The client has come in the last 3 months and at least another time in the last twelve months
- Frequent :The customer came in the last quarter and at least two other quarters in the last twelve months
This retention rate is displayed in the customer cards.
Benefit : determine the regular customers to provide them with a customised experience and set up communication campaigns to make some lost customers come back (for instance, by sending them special off